Re: xinerama + vidmode

On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 03:00:48PM +0200, Iban wrote:
> Ben Jansens a ?crit:
> >Hey,
> >
> >Just wondering if anyone knows a means to get the XF86VidModeGetModeLine
> >and
> >XF86VidModeGetViewPort for any xinerama "screens" other than the primary.
>

> Status XGetWindowAttributes(display, w, window_attributes_return)
>              Display *display;
>              Window w;
>              XWindowAttributes *window_attributes_return;

I'm sorry, but I don't get how this is meant to help. I think, perhaps, you
are not familiar with Xinerama. Xinerama combines monitors to form a single
screen. Hence the use of quotations above.

I need a way to specify which monitor I am getting the modeline for, and a
way to relate Xinerama "screens" or "heads" to a monitor.

Or did I miss something in your reply?

--
Ben