xinerama + vidmode

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone knows a means to get the XF86VidModeGetModeLine and
XF86VidModeGetViewPort for any xinerama "screens" other than the primary.

If not, this is the best option that I can see, any better ones I haven't
thought of would be appreciated.

When using xinerama with the vidmode extension available:

a) if the window is being fullscreened onto the primary screen, then the
vidmode extension is used to find the ModeLine and ViewPort (the viewport
actually has to be offset by the position of the primary screen's xinerama
position).

b) if the window is being fullscreened onto any other screen, then the
vidmode extension is ignored.

Thanks,
Ben