Re: Drag and drop ( + alt+tab)

Hmmm.. I'm not sure if that's possible.  The application has I think
both a mouse and keyboard grab while the dragging is happening.  Perhaps
we could add something where the WM could specify a key sequence which
means cycle windows that the application could watch for and tell the WM
if it happens but that would be really ugly and very hard to get right.
I just fired up my vmware and it turns out that Windows supports this.

Anyone have any good ideas as to how we might do this?  It certainly
seems like a worthwhile feature to implement.

-Rob