Re: Partial width struts
- From: Sean 'Shaleh' Perry <shalehperry attbi com>
- To: wm-spec-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Partial width struts
- Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 12:03:15 -0700
On Saturday 07 June 2003 14:49, Rob Adams wrote:
> I have completed a patch for metacity that implements the following
> proposed specification for partial width panel struts (a patch against
> the sgml file is attached).
1) the spec could REALLY use an example or 3 for this. The text is not clear
and I suspect people for whom English is a 2nd (or more) language may have
troubles following it.
2)general question. Why deprecate _STRUT for _PARTIAL_STRUT? It makes sense
to me that some apps would set one and some apps would set the other.
Perhaps adjusting its name would help here?
] [Thread Prev