Re: Partial width struts

On Saturday 07 June 2003 14:49, Rob Adams wrote:
> I have completed a patch for metacity that implements the following
> proposed specification for partial width panel struts (a patch against
> the sgml file is attached).

1) the spec could REALLY use an example or 3 for this.  The text is not clear
and I suspect people for whom English is a 2nd (or more) language may have
troubles following it.

2)general question.  Why deprecate _STRUT for _PARTIAL_STRUT?  It makes sense
to me that some apps would set one and some apps would set the other.
Perhaps adjusting its name would help here?