Re: Partial width struts

That would work, though the backward compatibility would not be as
complete, since many WMs probably have code similar to that in metacity
which checks for exactly four values or it will ignore the property.

(well now that I look at it it will actually just check for four values
then segfault, but that's beside the point).

Newer apps could suddenly stop working on older WMs, though newer WMs
would work with any apps if we don't change the name.  But maybe that's
OK.  Probably not though.

-Rob