CVS organization (was Re: _NET_WM_MAP_TIMESTAMP)

On Sunday 27 of July 2003 02:00, Rob Adams wrote:
> Could someone get around to committing the map timestamp stuff to the
> spec?

 I already have done so, but it looks like it didn't survive the site
reorganization, just like some other changes I had committed :(. Before I
commit them again, I'd like to make it clear where should I commit them.

 So, who will tell me where to commit the changes :) ? And, in case the answer
is 'wm-spec-1.3.xml', could there be considered some way that doesn't make
the CVS history next to useless? Like, having simply wm-spec.xml as the
working file and the newest version, and doing all changes only in this file?
With KDE CVS I can often find details about a change done five years ago, but
with the spec trying to find something changed two years ago is almost a wild
goose chase :(.

KDE developer
SuSE CR, s.r.o.  e-mail: l lunak suse cz , l lunak kde org
Drahobejlova 27  tel: +420 2 9654 2373
190 00 Praha 9   fax: +420 2 9654 2374
Czech Republic   http://www.suse.cz/