focusing task icons

Hi,

For some UI tasks we want to be able to say "focus the tasklist button
for this window." For example if you Alt+Esc through windows, for
minimized windows, rather than restoring them I want to focus the task
button. The user can then press Enter to activate the button if they
want to restore the window.

So a simple client message to the root window probably works, the only
trick is what to do if you have multiple tasklists:

 - screw it, let one "win," it's a broken situation
 - have ye olde manager selection
 - have toplevel windows containing a tasklist identify themselves
   and the window manager picks one to use (probably first one
   to be mapped that's on the current workspace or something)