Re: RFC: pending EWMH additions

> > Third attempt at provoking any reaction to these two
> > patches. Agreement, objections, ignorance, anyone ?
> >

> They looked good to me.

Do you (or others on this list) have an opinion on the
versioning problem which I raised earlier, or do you think
its not an issue ?

I also would like to hear your opinion on the race condition
between the wm and other clients grabbing the pointer/keyboard
when one client sends a _NET_WM_MOVERESIZE message after dropping
its grabs. How should a wm behave if it receives MOVERESIZE message
and finds the pointer/keyboard already grabbed ? The pragmatic
solution would probably be to ignore the message in this case.

Matthias