Pending 1.2 stuff

Hi,

I have taken Havocs latest patch and mangled it through once more. The
patch below contains

- _NET_DESKTOP_LAYOUT:

only minor changes to integrate better with the rest of the spec.

- _NET_SHOWING_DESKTOP

unchanged.

- _NET_WM_STATE_FLOATING

this is a bit differs from Havocs _NET_WM_STATE_STAYS_ON_TOP /
_STUCK_TO_GLASS. I think you can get both intended behaviours by
combining floating state with the right window type:
_NET_WM_STATE_STAYS_ON_TOP=_NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE_NORMAL+_NET_WM_STATE_FLOATING
_NET_WM_STATE_STUCK_TO_GLASS=_NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE_DOCK+_NET_WM_STATE_FLOATING

Ok to commit this ?

Matthias