Re: "What's this"

All that is really needed is to decorate the widget windows with
the class and instance data from the toolkit, and then one can
have an external process do the display.

We need that data for things like "Hands off X" to work,
and doing it externally means that it can be done to almost any
application, independent of the author, in a uniform fashion
across toolkits.
				- Jim