Re: ICCCM breakage, IconicState, and desktops
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: John Harper <jsh eazel com>
- Cc: wm-spec-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: ICCCM breakage, IconicState, and desktops
- Date: 12 Jun 2001 22:47:54 -0400
John Harper <jsh eazel com> writes:
> I did actually try this way of implementng multiple desktops in sawfish
> (to try to be ICCCM compliant). The main problem was that pagers and
> tasklist applets would display all off-desktop windows as iconified!
> (e.g. not display them at all)
> So, in the end I decided to just unmap both frame and client windows
> for these windows..
That's easily solved by _NET_WM_STATE_MINIMIZED though, right?
] [Thread Prev