Re: Addition for pager layout.

Sasha Vasko <sasha aftercode net> writes:
> It would be much cooler if Pager could send messages like :
>
> _NET_DESKTOP_NEIGHBOUR   desk,relationship,neighbour, CARDINAL[3]/32
>
> where relationship is one of:
>
> _NET_DESKTOP_NEIGHBOUR_WEST
> _NET_DESKTOP_NEIGHBOUR_NORTH
> _NET_DESKTOP_NEIGHBOUR_EAST
> _NET_DESKTOP_NEIGHBOUR_SOUTH
> _NET_DESKTOP_NEIGHBOUR_ABOVE
> _NET_DESKTOP_NEIGHBOUR_BELOW
>
> _NET_DESKTOP_NEIGHBOUR_FORGET ( to drop relationship between desks)

I don't know - cool, but I get really unhappy if I start thinking
about having to implement it. ;-)

Also, I'm trying to imagine a pager that handled arbitrary
arrangements, would it potentially look like this:

    []
            []

I mean, that's sort of weird. The pager code I initially implemented
for GNOME 2 doesn't like anything other than grids.