Re: Initial window placement

Hi,

ok, got that (i think the implementation note in the extended WM hints
spec is at least misleading then, but maybe that's just me). But how
would you then go about placing windows adjacent to another (if you chose
to want that) ? E.g. it might be useful to place a dialogue next to a
document window because it has a connected context but should not hide
the document; a find/replace dialogue springs to mind here. Of course i
could guess the position of the second by adding the decoration of the
first, but the second may be decorated differently.

Regards, Philipp