Re: WM-SPEC - what needs to happen for release ?

Bradley T. Hughes writes:
|I don't recall the exact differences, but if necessary I can take some
|time in the next couple of days to put together a differences list.

I think the differences were in _NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE and another similar
property (spec defines these as vectors of atoms, KDE implementation
has them as integers). A few days ago someone tried sawfish with the
KDE2 beta and ran into problems due to this (sawfish includes a
prototype implementation of the current spec)

	John