Re: Comments on 1.0pre3, part 1

> Here is a list of comments on 1.0pre3.
>
> Matthias

<snip>

> 2.4 _NET_DESKTOP_GEOMETRY
>
> Should read
>
> _NET_DESKTOP_GEOMETRY width, height, CARDINAL[][2]/32

No it should not, since geometry of all the desktops is supposed to be the
same.
Description is misleading in that sense, and has to be fixed, as was noted
several times before.

I don't know, may be somebody will prove me wrong but I do not see any use
for differemnt desktop geometry for each desktop, except for the code
overcomplication.

Viewport position on the contrary should be on the per-desktop basis, as
user should be
able to come back to the same viewport he/she last seen on the desk.

<snip>

Cheers
Sasha Vasko