MUST or SHOULD in window gravity?

Yet another posting! Gracious!

In section 7.7 (Window Movement), right after the table,
the 2nd sentence says "The Window Manager will place frame decorations
in the following position...".

The "will" here seems ambiguous.  Is that supposed to be a SHOULD or a MUST?
A simple reading suggests "MUST" was intended, but I don't think that
this spec should mandate something about frame decorations.

I suggest that the "will" in this place become "SHOULD"; certainly the
word should be replaced with SHOULD or MUST.

--

--- David A. Wheeler
    dwheeler ida org