Website Update

My site (http://gnome.windsofstorm.net/wmhints) is updated, checking the new
version into CVS now for http://developer.gnome.org/doc/standards/extwmhints

|> After this is complete, would it make sesns for the "next draft in
|> working" to be located in CVS somewhere for the list to modify until we
|> reach an agreement for Draft 2.0?
|>
|> --Nathan

And side note, does anyone know where there is a doc about setting CVS up
in server mode? All I can find seems to be client based.

Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688
IN CONSTRUCTION:                        http://gnome.windsofstorm.net