Re: Can we finish this?

On 25 Oct 1999 18:47:22 -0400, Bradley T. Hughes <bhughes@tcac.net> wrote:

>here in a few days, i plan on putting the finishing touches on a proposal
>for this list... i need to write the actual "white paper" stuff for it...
>right now all of my ideas are in code :)

I think it's a little late for new proposals. The problem at hand is
finalizing the existing proposal so it can be implemented.

-- Elliot					http://developer.gnome.org/
The first thing a programmer needs to admit is that any program is by far
more complex than his own mind. Thats why he partitions it into neat
pieces and avoids complexity.