Tasklist icons

I'm forwarding this to the wm-spec-list from gnome-devel-list because of the
recent discussion about icon formats. If a new standard for tasklist icons is
introduced, it should probably be portable between Gnome and KDE (and
mentioned in the spec). I think the .desktop format is shared by Gnome and
KDE?

Michael