Re: suggestion for the spec

I'm not sure if you saw it, but there is a proposed spec in progress,
which is what this list is for. It will be a spec between KDE, GNOME, and
the different WM authors.

You are welcome to contribute to this project, but it is much more than a
re-design of the GNOME spec. Please take the time to read over the
archives on www.gnome.org, or I can mail you my procmail'd mail folder.

--Nathan

Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688
IN CONSTRUCTION:                        http://gnome.windsofstorm.net