Re: Window Manager configuration utilities

Ok, I think I must have misread one of the documents I was reading, then.
Even if the technical detail isn't quite on-base, I think the principle
behind it does remain the same, however.

--Nathan.

Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688
IN CONSTRUCTION:                        http://gnome.windsofstorm.net