Re: Window Manager configuration utilities

I saw that message come through... tucked in the middle of replies to
Draft 1.9a.

Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688
IN CONSTRUCTION:                        http://gnome.windsofstorm.net