Second Draft

Marko, can you and Tim work together to form the scond draft, consulting
with the list as a whole when needed? That would be very much appreciated,
as over the 3 day weekend I will be reading and writing code from
"Developing Linux Applications with GTK+ and GDK" to do some things like
be able to monitor my colocate better remotely as well as fleshing out
the gnome.windsofstorm.net site (with approx. 8000 hits, I want to get
rid of the high amounts of 404's, even though I do have a custom 404
page). Can we set a tentative deadline on this to be Monday, July 19th?
This way we can report progress and an anticipated date to the gnome-list
and gnome-devel list, in addition to any KDE lists, to let the others know
how things are going. In a virtual project as important as I consider this
to be, I would not want to leave the others wondering too long about what
the status of this semi-isolated group is.

Happy 4th, in advance, to all who celebrate it.

--Nathan.

Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688
IN CONSTRUCTION:                        http://gnome.windsofstorm.net