Re: IRC chat.

2011/7/8 rhy o'drinnan <rhy leperkhanz com>
Sorry for the double post, I guess I sent the last email from the wrong account.  I just wanted to know if there was an IRC room for wiican, and alternatively, if there was a list of KEY_ENTER commands or keystrokes listed somewhere so I can edit and make my own key mappings.

Wiican is awesome!  Thanks!

rhY

Sorry but there's no specific Wiican room at IRC, even though you can find some of us (including me) at #opendesktops at freenode IRC network.

The "Mapping Editor" window on Wiican provides you a help button which redirects your browser to:
http://abstrakraft.org/cwiid/wiki/wminput

There's an specific action list (KEY_whatelse list) for wminput here
http://abstrakraft.org/cwiid/browser/wminput/action_enum.txt

It's the same action list wiican uses that you can check on wiican's code here:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/wiican/tree/wiican/mapping/action_enum.py

I think it could be a really good idea to expand the current Wiican Docs Site by adding some references to the available actions, making easier for people editing their own mappings:

http://fontanon.org/wiican-doc

Thanks for using Wiican!

--
J. Félix Ontañón Carmona