Wiican roadmap (draft) at GNOME Live!

Hi folks!

After the where's-wiican-roadmap missive some nice GNOME people sent
me, I felt they were totally right ;)

You can see at http://live.gnome.org/Wiican the brand-new wiican site
at GNOME Live! containing a link to the draft-by-now-roadmap site
(http://live.gnome.org/Wiican/Roadmap). I've tried to merge my ideas
with all the ideas some people told me, or some people are helping to
design and code:

* Social Wiican (Rubén Teijeiro)
* Wiican for assistive technology (Joanmarie Diggs)
* Wiican for turning wiimote as MIDI instrument (Matthew Grant)

I wonder if, all of you working-or-helping in that goals, feel it's
quite well described. If don't, please be free to edit the wiki
directly or suggest your changes as a reply to this mail.
Next steps on roadmap will be focused on improving some texts, adding
more goals and adding some prototype snapshots that could illustrate
the ideas.

Cheers!