Re: [Vala] gda-sql-parser.h not being included when using libgda-5.0

Hi,

If the code compiles all necessary files were included during compilation.
To me it doesn't seem likely that a missing include is to blame here. Also
keep in mind that it is often the case that a header file isn't included
directly, but pulled in by another header file from the same library.
Here libgda.h causes a large number of header files to be included (which
in turn included even more header files).

Should the vapi file still be invalid you can make a patched version of the
vapi file and pass this file to valac (how you can accomplish this depends
on your build system). If this fixes the issue for you it may indeed be a
good idea to open a bug report for this.
You can also edit the generated C files and compile the binary again. (Most
build systems are smart enough not to touch the intermediate C files when
these are newer than the Vala files.)

     Jonathan Moerman

Op di 24 sep. 2019 om 17:12 schreef Shem Pasamba via vala-list <