Re: [Vala] New Vala Language Server

Thanks for sharing! Will have to check it out when I have some time
available.

Op vr 10 mei 2019 22:04 schreef <bernhard guillon begu org>:

Hi,
because there was a recent discussion about to implement another Vala
Language Server. I just wanted to inform you that there is a new one [1]
which looks really good and active. There is also a gedit plugin to test it
[2] :). It is unfortunately not listed at the wiki. In my opinion it is
more advanced then the other ones.

Regards,
Bernhard

1 https://gitlab.gnome.org/esodan/gvls