Re: [Vala] valaDevelop

Wolfgang was using the MIT license before the C code was uploaded so if the
MIT license certainly won't be any *less* valid/applicable.
The generated C source code also makes it at least doable to introduce
fixes and small improvements, should this be necessary. (And compiling the
software on other architectures is now also possible of course.)
I don't see why uploading the generated code over the Vala code is
preferred, but that isn't a choice for me to make.

     Jonathan Moerman

Op wo 27 mrt. 2019 om 13:12 schreef Wolfgang Mauer <