Re: [Vala] valaDevelop

Yes, i use libvala for Symbol Resolving, Jump to Definition, Code Analyses  and Completion(not finish yet)

Maybe i have to link libvala static for some reasons, all the different distributions and everyone have different versions of libvala ...

I use pure glib-compile-resources/valac for building the project

Greetings

Wolfgang