Re: [Vala] Newbie question (using directive)

The same would happen in C# if you had two classes/interfaces/whatever with
the same name but defined in distinct namespaces. That's one of the reasons
they do exist.

You must be specific to which you are referring to by specifying the
correct namespace.

Vala includes GLib namespace by default, just that.

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 12:50 PM Wolfgang Mauer <wolfgang mauer kabelmail de>