Re: [Vala] General Information about this list & Vala

Hi! Welcome!

El 16/12/19 a las 19:01, giacomo alberini via vala-list escribió:
Hi all, dear Vala coders!

First of all, I'd like to introduce myself, my name's Giacomo, I'm from
Italy and I'm a passionate developer with a strong focus on open source and
Linux.

I started to code in Vala because of a project, called Akira, and soon
after I realize that I like the language and the integration with the GUI
toolkit, even though I found some issues, quirks and in general
difficulties using it effectively.

My idea would be to invest some time & resources into learning more about
the language itself, maybe create some tooling to improve the overall
developer experience and (this would be super cool) work on the  (existing)
vala-language-server project to create an IDE experience with the language
itself.

My question is: is this the place in which the development of the language
and ecosystem takes place? If not, where should I ask questions or in
general get support for the project?

Thank you guys for your help and time!

Best,
Giacomo