Re: [Vala] any latest vala binary for windows?

Hi,

A long time ago I've writed a page 'how to build vala' and I think I will update this page....

Perhaps you could find indpiration
Http://linbox.free.fr/vala

Regards

RaumLe 21 sept. 2018 7:48 AM, Daniel Brendle <grindhold skarphed org> a écrit :

On 9/20/18 2:40 AM, oyster via vala-list wrote:
thanks, but this github's build uses installed vala to compile latest
source, in other words, there is no pre-built binary. It installs
mingw-w64-x86_64-vala-0.38.4-1 first, which happens do not work on my
MSYS2(no matter I input `valac`, `valac --help`, `valac test.vala`,
there is no message displays;  `valac test.vala` does not produce any
C file)

Years ago, vala did not work on my MSYS2. Years later, it fails too.
Maybe vala loves Linux better. Perhaps this is my last time to try
vala before I totally switch to nim for which I can build the latest
version without any problem.

bye. good luck to vala and me
Al Thomas <astavale yahoo co uk> 于2018年9月20日周四 上午8:01写道: