Re: [Vala] any latest vala binary for windows?

   > On Thursday, 20 September 2018, 01:40:27 BST, oyster via vala-list <vala-list gnome org> wrote:  > It
installs mingw-w64-x86_64-vala-0.38.4-1 first, which happens do not work on my
MSYS2(no matter I input `valac`, `valac --help`, `valac test.vala`,
there is no message displays;  `valac test.vala` does not produce any
C file)

If there is no output at all it suggests you are not running valac from within the MSYS2 shell.
You will want to run in mingw64.exe for native Windows development. More options are give
in the Vala wiki: https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Vala/ValaOnWindows

Your undefined references, e.g. c:(.text+0xd2f): undefined reference to `g_type_check_instance_cast',
are GLib symbols. I think it means the build is not finding the GLib C headers. The C headers should
be in the include directory given by pkg-config --cflags glib-2.0

Good luck,

Al