Re: [Vala] Any tips for newbies

Hi Robin,

Welcome to the Vala world!

You can find some documentation and examples on Valadoc.org (https://va
ladoc.org), there are often examples when you click on a class/method
there.

I think that what you really want is not some tips about Vala but about
GTK+ itself, you can probably ask your question on the #gtk+ IRC
channel on irc.gnome.org. Here if you want a easily resizeable grid,
you can do things manually or use a Gtk.FlowBox (https://valadoc.org/gt
k+-3.0/Gtk.FlowBox.html) this widget has row/columns constraints in
mind.

If you want more documentation, the elementary developer website
contains some more https://elementary.io/docs/code/getting-started#hell
o-world

Regards,
Corentin

Le mercredi 19 septembre 2018 à 08:57 +0000, Robin Wils via vala-list a