Von: wolfgang mauer kabelmail de
Gesendet: 02.10.2018 21:10
An: Al Thomas via vala-list <vala-list gnome org>,<vala-list gnome org>
Betreff: Re: [Vala] Newbie need help

I do not want to say anything bad about vala !!!!

I startet at "Vala for C# Programmers" and everything looks very easy at first glance.

But .. Did any of you ever look at monodevelop? Api/autocomplete/debugging/etc. everything runs out of the
box...

How do you get a C# developer to use vala???
C# DEVELOPERS DO NOT USE COMMANDLINE TOOLS !!!!!

[sarcasm] DO YOU HAVE A CAR WITH POWER STEERING [sarcasm]

I do not even know all the parameters of the C# compiler, because I do not need to know.
I must know C# and gtk-sharp api, that's the importand thing...

> Anyone using Vala needs to understand that development model.
Maybe that's why a cant use is.