Re: [Vala] Message's content type

Thank's a lot, it works...

Wolfgang

Von: Ben Iofel <iofelben gmail com>
Gesendet: 02.10.2018 04:14
An: <vala-list gnome org>,Wolfgang Mauer <wolfgang mauer kabelmail de>
Betreff: Re: [Vala] Message's content type
I would guess that GMail is sending HTML email and the list disallows it

On October 1, 2018 1:10:18 PM EDT, Wolfgang Mauer <wolfgang mauer kabelmail de> wrote:Hi list,

if i send a message from outlook to the list everything is fine.

If I send it from my S7 with gmail or ubuntu with the webfrontend I get the
message "The message's content type was explicitly disallowed"

What am I doing wrong?

Wolfgangvala-list mailing list
vala-list gnome org