[Vala] string format with numbered parameters

Hi all:

I want to know if it is possible to use "numbered parameters" to format an string. I mean: let's say I have this translatable string:

var str = _("The disk %s, with size %s, is ready").printf(disk_uid, disk_size);

But imagine that in language XXX it is more correct to put first the disk size, and after the disk identifier. Is it possible to "number" the parameters, to say "put here the second string" and "put here the first string", to allow translators to swap the parameters in the string?

Thanks.

--
Nos leemos
                         RASTER    (Linux user #228804)