Re: [Vala] valadoc Question

On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 6:06 AM, Al Thomas via vala-list <vala-list gnome org> wrote:
> On Friday, 23 March 2018, 19:00:09 GMT, Steven Oliver <oliver steven gmail com> wrote:
 How do I determine the list of icon names I can pick from? For
 whatever reason valadoc doesn't list them. Is there somewhere else I
 can look for the list?

I think what you want is the Freedesktop.org icon naming specification:https://standards.freedesktop.org/icon-naming-spec/icon-naming-spec-latest.html This may help a little too:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/36805505/gtk-stock-is-deprecated-whats-the-alternative/
Regards,

The gtk3-icon-browser program is useful here too - it shows what icon is will be used for each, and lets you search icon names as well.

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>