Re: [Vala] Using databases with Vala

I believe there is a sqlite3.vapi somewhere

On March 8, 2018 9:03:17 PM EST, Steven Oliver <oliver steven gmail com> wrote:
I want to begin working an application that would have a database,
specifically SQLite, as a back-end. I know that at some point sqlheavy
(https://github.com/nemequ/sqlheavy) was an option for using databases
with Vala. It doesn't appear to be maintained anymore though. Are
there other options out there? What do most people use? Are there any
good open source vala projects using SQLite I could look to as an
example? The only one I'm aware of is Geary, but ripping the database
layer out of Geary would be quite the task and probably more than I
would need.

Steven N. Oliver