Re: [Vala] Vala book done (it's been only 10 years…)

   > On Tuesday, 19 June 2018, 08:36:19 BST, Dr. Michael Lauer <mickey Vanille de> wrote:
I don’t know whether you remember me talking about writing an beginner's book to get more people
on the Vala train – after all, it’s been 10 years ago.
The recent activity boost in this community motivated me to pick it up again. So I
threw the german draft away, rewrote it in english, and finished it.
Anyways, here are links:

e-book: https://leanpub.com/vala <https://leanpub.com/vala>

printed: amazon.com/dp/1983202347  <https://t.co/ufGIRh9qmG>

This is a useful addition to Vala resources. I found the history in the sample chapter very interesting.
I intend to get the book and read the rest of it soon.

Thanks,

Al