Re: [Vala] [vala] problem with sorting an array

Hi,

I don't understand why I can't sort my array... :-/ (glib.array)

seems this is a GLib.Array compare function binding (vapi) error or
something like this.
On C level, the compare objects are putted into your compare function as
pointers to pointers and not as pointers.

For a quick and dirty workaround, change the following two lines:

int sort_by_size(ref FileAndChunks o1, ref FileAndChunks o2) { ... }
list.sort((CompareFunc)sort_by_size);

Note that after vapi fix, your code is broken again so it would be
better to fix the vapi file instead of the above workaround.

Regards,
Bernhard