Re: [Vala] testrunner.sh on OpenIndiana

Cleaned and formatted testrunner.sh for OpenIndiana more ...
added -v flag back

FAIL: /methods/bug653391.vala
fails from using -X -Werror=uninitialized
[-Werror=maybe-uninitialized]
Could be caused by c code vala generated on this platform or compiler
version
See many comments about how gcc (mis)handles these in the past on the web

FAIL: /control-flow/bug736774-2.vala
test
**
ERROR:/export/home/agrellum/oi-userland/components/developer/vala/build/i86/tests/_test/main.c:111:control_flow_bug736774_2_main:
assertion failed: (keep != "test")
control_flow.bug736774_2.check: line 2:  4058 Abort                   (core
dumped) ./test /control-flow/bug736774-2

Maybe real OpenIndiana or Vala bug? I am not good with core dumps and gdb
Really liked debugging vala with nemiver but it needs deps and work to run
on SunOS.
I tried.

FAIL: /dbus/filedescriptor-errors.test
GLib: Cannot convert message: Conversion from character set 'UTF-8' to
'646' is not supported
Conversion from character set '646' to 'UTF-8' is not supported
Terminated

Could be how iconv, glib or dbus is built or setup here.