Re: [Vala] Roadmap for extending Vala's reach

Le dimanche 07 mai 2017 à 12:17 +0200, Dr. Michael Lauer a écrit :
Excellent idea, Guillaume,

I was pretty disappointed with the removal of the Posix profile,
since there is quite some potential usage in embedded, kernel-space,
and
firmware niches.

Please see https://github.com/radare/posixvala
<https://github.com/radare/posixvala> for reference.

I hope that this could be a game changer for you then:

    https://github.com/radare/posixvala/pull/11

Ideally, and like I've probably already answered, Vala would support
this out-of-the-box, possibly with a reduced feature set, but still.

Best regards,

:M: