[Vala] Gtk.ProgressBar

Hello,

I am working on importing vCard files to my application. In principle it
works fine (including the image), but I'm blocked in showing the process
when it takes a little time to finish.

I explain: From a FileChooserDialog is selected and opens the vCard
file, and if it is too large it takes a while to analyze and import the
contacts. At that time I want to open a window or dialog (without
buttons) with a Gtk.ProgressBar that shows the progress of the
operation. And when the operation is finished, the window / dialog is
automatically closed.

At the moment I have not known how to solve it, and I am using
Notify.Notification to report the process, but this requires a new
dependency (libnotify) and I prefer to use few dependencies.

Is there any example of a window or dialog with Gtk.ProgressBar that is
closed when Gtk.ProgressBar is completed?

Happy day!