[Vala] Not Existing CCodeBaseModule in Vala context

Hi,

With vala 0.38, I get the error:
        error: The name `CCodeBaseModule' does not exist in the context of `Vala'
on the following line
 scope_prefix = Vala.CCodeBaseModule.get_ccode_lower_case_prefix (scope);

I don't know much about Vala but this line looks valid to me. It is working with Vala 0.36. I think the CCodeBaseModule comes from the vala compiler itself, I imagine that it is always available in the Vala namespace. How could I fix this code?

Regards,

Sébastien