Re: [Vala] Vala on OpenIndiana or Solaris

From: Jason Martin <agrellum gmail com>
Sent: Thursday, 3 August 2017, 7:54
Subject: [Vala] Vala on OpenIndiana or Solaris

13 in that batch Segmentation Fault (core dumped)

To clarify what I posted earlier. I meant:

You can build your sample Vala program with the --debug option in valac.
This inserts Vala source file names and line numbers in the C code so
when you do:
valac --debug my_test_prog.vala

gdb my_test_prog
you can see which line is giving you the problem in the backtrace. More

likely this is a problem with GLib or other libraries used in your distro.