[Vala] Writing binding for non-GLib library using FILE *

Hello,

I’m trying to create a binding for libjwt, and one of its functions use
FILE * pointer to save a JWT token to a file. Reading [2] makes me think I
can use FileStream here, but vala complains:

libjwt.vapi:77.28-77.37: error: The type name `FileStream' could not be
found

As I don’t need that functionality right now I skipped it, but it would be
nice to make the binding generally available, so the question is: what is
the correct binding such a function?

int jwt_dump_fp(jwt_t *jwt, FILE *fp, int pretty);

Best,
Gergely

[1] https://github.com/benmcollins/libjwt
[2]