Re: [Vala] debugging symbols when compiling in two stages

Fixed. It was a mistake of the user. There are no bugs in vala regarding
this.

El 20/09/16 a las 09:38, rastersoft escribió:
Hi all:

I'm using CMAKE to build my vala binaries, and found something odd: if I
compile a binary directly with "valac -g ...", it contains a lot of
debug info; but if I compile it with "valac -g -C ...", and then use
"gcc -g ..." to create the binaries (which is what my CMAKE scripts do),
there seems to be much less debug info.

What am I missing?

Thanks.

--