Re: [Vala] LADSPA bindings

----- Original Message -----
From: Victor Aurélio Santos <victoraur santos gmail com>
Sent: Sunday, 11 September 2016, 17:08
Subject: Re: [Vala] LADSPA bindings

The valac complaints:

LADSPA.vapi:52.9-52.41: error: unexpected declaration
       public delegate void connect_port(Descriptor* instance, ulong
port, double* dataLocation);

A delegate is a type, it identifies the function signature of the callback.
So the delegate should be defined outside of the struct. Then in the struct
you identify the callback with its type (the delegate name you've used) and
the identifier for the callback. I hope that gets you a step further forward.
Handling APIs in structs is something that I don't fully understand yet.