Re: [Vala] Is there any usable editor for Vala?

Am 18.05.2016 um 06:00 schrieb Ralph Plawetzki:
Is there a way to get all required .tags files so that it is possible in
sublime to open any file of the project and get the definition for a
class that is used in the file?

Writing this I used sublime 3 to see if this makes any difference.
Yesterday I had sublime 2 installed.

Well, it does work (somehow)!

I just tried some other vala files of the project and with them it works
for some of the class members. e.g. generating ctags for
src/client/application/autostart-manager.vala and clicking on
'GearyApplication' 'Navigate to Definition' opens
src/client/application/geary-application.vala whereas doing the same in
src/client/conversation-viewer/conversation-viewer.vala fails with
'Can't find "GearyApplication"'.

THIS IS A REALLY COOL FEATURE! :)

Ok, configuration was right, I just had bad luck with my choice of the
class member.
I will set debug to true in sublime and see if this leads to anything.

Regards,